I finally finished the Tulip for letter T on Friday night. After a quick press I hung it over the back of the sofa ready for taking a picture, and it was then I realised why I had not enjoyed stitching this one. The flowers did not seem to have any definition, it was hard, if not impossible to distinguish between the medium and light pink and the dark pink looked orange. Although I am not going to do it yet, at some point the flower is going to be unpicked and re-stitched in more suitable colours. So here it is anyway and I am also including a pic of how much is done so far – a request from my friend Ann.
This is a SAL where we share our need for support in the project we are doing – be it big, small, a new project or an old project we hope to finish one day, if you would like to join us contact Avis (first name of the list below). In the meantime why not go and see what everyone else is up to.
Thanks for visiting me once again,
Hugs to you all,