I recently read in someone’s blog that they had done a paper pad challenge. As I have dozens of paper pads I thought it would be a good idea to have a go. The idea was to take a pad and make one card from each sheet contained in it. So here goes.
This is the paper pad I decided to use and all cardstock was either 5 or 6 inch square.
The other things used were toppers from stock (mainly left over bits from previous projects and some digi stamps I had previously coloured in), paper from my scrap draw, embellishments from stock.
and here are the 33 cards I made (yep actually made more than was required)
That’s the main ones and here are the three I made with left overs
This was what was left when I had finished, not even enough to put into my scrap box. I will have to try this method again with some of my other pads.
I cannot remember the blog where I saw this idea, so if it was your blog, please let me know and thank you for a very efficient and cost effective card making challenge.